This is an On Demand course. Participants can watch, pause, and re-watch the sessions at their convenience.
All course content (quiz, certificate, videos) will be available until November 1, 2021. Extensions cannot be granted under any circumstances.
Registration will close on October 1, 2021.
- 6 Internationally Renown Experts
- 12, 3 Hour online courses
- 3 CEU’s Per Course
- Mix & Match to Create a Customized Virtual Conference Experience
- Brain Based Strategies and Interventions to Help Children with Reading and Written Language Disorders
- How to Develop a Trauma Informed School
- 10 Best-Ever Proven and Effective Interventions for Reducing Anxiety in Children and Adolescents
- 10 Best-Ever Proven and Effective Interventions for Reducing Depression with Children and Adolescents
- Interventions for Executive Function Difficulties
- The Role of Executive Functions in Reading, Writing and Math
- Rescuing the Dysregulated Child
- Trauma and Attachment Across the Lifespan
- Bullying and Aggressive Behaviours in Children and Adolescents
- 15 Proven and Effective Strategies for Emotional and Behavioural Problems with Children and Adolescents
- Practical Strategies for Reducing and Managing Anxiety Disorders
- High Functioning Autism
Attend More and Save!
Attend 2, 3 Hour Courses and Save $21.00
Attend 4, 3 Hour Courses and Save $91.00
Attend 6, 3 Hour Courses and Save $171.00
Fees are per person, seat sharing is not allowed. Please respect this policy, failure to comply will result in termination of access without a refund. Groups do not need to attend the same courses to qualify for the group rate, each group member must attend a minimum of 6 courses. For group rates please contact email@example.com