This On Demand course and will be available immediately after purchase. Participants can watch, pause, and re-watch the sessions at their convenience.
All course content (quiz, certificate, videos) will be available until June 1, 2021. Extensions cannot be granted under any circumstances.
Registration will close on May 1, 2021.
Packed with 50+ strategies, this 3.5-hour recording is sure to leave you inspired and fully prepared for your next tele-session. You’ll learn:
- Logistics, managing legal/ethical risk, and getting paid
- Must-have tips for your first session and beyond!
- All things insurance and billing
- How to maximizing each session, including with groups
- And more!
Online Course Format
- Presented by Jay Berk, Ph.D.
- This course will consist of 3.5 hours of teaching content
- Non-Interactive – registrants will have access to lectures, PowerPoint presentation, demonstrations, video clips, and experiential exercises.
Logistics, Managing Legal/Ethical Risk, and Getting Paid
- Choosing the right platform – benefits and risks
- Releases and why informed consent matters more than ever
- Insurance, billing codes, and modifiers
- Can you ensure confidentiality?
- Common ethical dilemmas
Must-Have Telehealth Interventions for Maximum Therapeutic Progress
- 10 first-session tips you can’t miss
- Creative engagement strategies for every age
- Family interventions that translate across the screen
- Groups: Setting virtual norms and getting clients engaged
- And more!
Troubleshooting Common Scenarios
- What to do when things just aren’t going smoothly
- Resistance, hyperactivity, limit testing, and more
- Crisis intervention
Education and Clinical Professionals: K–12 Classroom Teachers, School Counsellors/Psychologists, Learning Assistance/ Resource Teachers, School Administrators, School Paraprofessionals including Special Education Assistants, Classroom Assistants and Childcare Workers. All other professionals who support students including but not limited to: Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists, Clinical Counsellors, Family Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Addiction Counsellors, Youth Workers, Mental Health Workers, Probation Officers, and Early Childhood Educators.
|Registration||Early bird Fee||Regular Fee|
All fees are in Canadian dollars ($CAD).
For group rates please view our Terms & Conditions or contact email@example.com for more information